uddeIM allows users of your community to send Private Messages to each other (note that uddeIM is not a webmail component nor an email client). uddeIM wants to be simple and easy-to-use but it offers all the features you need in a Private Messaging System (PMS).
uddeIM is available in 34 languages. It integrates seamless with Community Builder, Joomlaboard, AlphaUserPoints, Fireboard, Kunena, JomSocial, Joo!CM, Agora, and Ninjaboard.
uddeIM runs on Joomla 1.0, 1.5 native, 1.5 legacy, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5, 3.0, and 3.1.
The list of features is endless and includes features like:
- Public Frontend,
- File attachments,
- Local-, Global-, Restricted Distribution Lists,
- General- and System-Messages,
- RSS Message Feed,
- Autocomplete Names,
- Popup and Email Notifications,
- Message Control Center,
- Message encryption and obfuscating,
- Message Archive,
- Multiple Recipients,
- Message forwarding,
- phpBB codes,
- Static- and Animated Smileys,
- Flooding protection,
- Captcha Protection (incl. reCAPTCHA support),
- 3 Modules, 2 Plugins, 4 CB Plugins.
All features are configurable.
Importing messages from most other PMS components is possible.
On the project homepage you will find screenshots from the backend interface which shows all options and features.