Default Avatars display super small when set to Fontawesome compared to Custom

Hi support

This problem has been there for a while now. I think it arrived when Kunena 6.x upgrade was released.
If a forum user is using the Default Avatar and does not upload a Custom Avatar, it displays super small all over the forum, compared the a Custom Avatar size.
This only affects avatars when set to Fontawesome. If set to SVG, it displays the correct size.
I did a test switching between the default Kunena "Aurelia" template and "NTS Kay".
Using the same settings with the Aurelia template, Fontawesome Avatars are displaying full size and not super small, which would seem to indicate there is a bug in NTS Kay that is causing problem?

Steps to reproduce problem:
1. Go to NTS Kay Features tab template settings and set Icon Type = Fontawesome.

2. Go to this example thread on my forum. First user "NashvilleSideStreets" is using a default avatar.
www.moviestudiozen.com/forum/vegas-pro/3...-start-what-can-i-do

3. Switch Kunena to use Aurelia template and make sure Icon Type = Fontawesome
Here is screen shot showing Default Avatar displaying full size.

Regards
Derek

Don't panic!

Last Edit:1 year 4 weeks ago by dexter33
Last edit: 1 year 4 weeks ago by dexter33.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi dexter33,

Thank you very much for bug report. We will check this issue and fix it in the next release.

Update: We fixed this issue and update to the download package. Please download the latest template version and update to your website.

Kind regards,

Hung Pham
Email: 9themestore@gmail.com
Twitter: @9themestore

Last Edit:1 year 1 month ago by ntstore
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by ntstore.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dexter33

Thanks for providing fast bug fix for problem, however I totally forgot there is more than one problem with the SIZE of AVATARS !

There are other SECTIONS in the Kunena Forum where the size of avatar is also displaying super-small.

Default Avatars are also displaying super small (compared to Custom Avatars) on the Main Index front page and also List of Recent Topics.

Here are examples that shows problem with Fontawesome turned on:
1. Recent Topics
www.moviestudiozen.com/forum/recent

2. Main Index
www.moviestudiozen.com/forum/index

Don't panic!

Hi dexter33,

We fixed this issue and updated to the download package. Please download the latest package and update on your website to fix the avatar icon issue.

Kind regards,

Hung Pham
Email: 9themestore@gmail.com
Twitter: @9themestore

by ntstore

Time to create page: 0.855 seconds

Nice Theme Store

If you have questions or are having problems with our products, contact us on one of the following three channels.

Nice Theme Store