Don't wait, check out the best joomla admin template now Check out

TOPIC: Question Not entirely responsive?

Not entirely responsive? 1 month 4 days ago #11406

Hi

Have installed the NTS Uflat theme and must say this looks very good. However, when viewed on a mobile device the userlist selection box does not wrap down and is off screen and so unusable, also, the message box does not seem to resize and is also slightly off screen. I have attached screen shot.

As a second point when I view the trashcan with a mobile the item view is reduced so trashed items can not be seen.

Hope you can help

Andy

P.S. Please let me know how I can send you login details for you to view and what login type you require.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by deepfreeze.

Not entirely responsive? 1 month 2 days ago #11408

Hi deepfreeze,
Thank you very much about purchased our product. Please send us login details of your site via support email (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.), we'll check and provide a good solution to you.

Best regards,

Hung Pham
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Twitter: @9themestore

Not entirely responsive? 1 month 1 hour ago #11413

Hi

Details sent via your support email as requested on the 11th Nov.

Regards
Andy

Not entirely responsive? 3 weeks 6 days ago #11430

Hi,

Sorry about delay. Thank you about your information, we have just replied your email. We are waiting your information.

Best regards,

Huyen Nguyen
Nice Theme Store's Support Department.
Support email: 9themestore[at]gmail.com
** Please post your site url here if it has been lived **

Not entirely responsive? 3 weeks 2 days ago #11443

Could you advise when this will be looked at please.

Kind Regards
Andy

Not responsive? 2 weeks 2 days ago #11480

I have emailed all the details you have requested but heard nothing so for now I have shut down the access as I'm now getting little more than a bad feeling about this.

I have purchased this and other templates (praxis) non of which work in a satisfactory manner. You have sold these templates as "responsive" and they are not and cant be with table formatting!

You promised to fix the problems;

"Sorry about delay. We are checking issues on your site. Can you provide us the FTP account? We will fix responsive issues and some style issues (lost icon,...)."

Yet short of looking at my site weeks back you have not done anything or communicated anything since. This suggests to me you have no intention of correcting your template and so this should be a warning to anyone thinking about these templates - they are unsupported and NOT strictly responsive.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds
Help