• Sanjikun
  • Sanjikun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0

Problem with the "isonline" status was created by Sanjikun

Posted 10 years 7 months ago #1051
Hello,

i have pruchase KDrive Kunena Template but i have problem with the online status of user, when you're on a topic. I already tried to desactivate the option in the configuration/Extra panel, but it doesn't change anything, the status is still showing under the user avatar.

Thx for your help.
by Sanjikun

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ntstore on topic Problem with the "isonline" status

Posted 10 years 7 months ago #1057
Hi Sanjikum,

This issue is not bug of the NTS KDrive, i try to check on default template of the Kunena and it does not work. I tried to find a configuration in the back-end of the Kunena component but i did not find any option. So if you want to hide the User status, you can use one of two bellow solutions.

1. You can use CSS to hide the User status. Add the bellow css code section to the template.css file of the Joomla Template.
Code:
#Kunena .kprofile-left .kicon-button { display: none !important; }

2. Remove code. Open the default_profile_vertical.php in the "root/components/com_kunena/template/nts_kdriver/topic/" foler, go to about line 30 and delete the bellow code.
Code:
<li> <span class="kicon-button kbuttononline-<?php echo $this->profile->isOnline('yes', 'no') ?>"> <span class="online-<?php echo $this->profile->isOnline('yes', 'no') ?>"> <span><?php echo $this->profile->isOnline(JText::_('COM_KUNENA_ONLINE'), JText::_('COM_KUNENA_OFFLINE')); ?></span> </span> </span> </li>

But I think you should use the first solution.

Regards!

Hung Pham
Email: 9themestore@gmail.com
Twitter: @9themestore

by ntstore

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.748 seconds

Nice Theme Store

If you have questions or are having problems with our products, contact us on one of the following three channels.

Nice Theme Store