Don't wait, check out the best joomla admin template now Check out

TOPIC: Question Font, Color, Transparency

Font, Color, Transparency 4 years 10 months ago #781

Hello guys, I'm hoping I can get a bit of help.

I've recently purchased your kdrive template, and I really enjoy the layout!

However, my Joomla Theme doesn't seem to agree with the default options.

My forum is here:
munduscraft.com/index.php/kunena/index

And I've by been trying to search through the CSS for kunena and the kdrive theme to find the options to adjust the forum block transparency, font, and color.

The light grey doesn't really show up well on the white, and I'm still playing with overriding a background image.

My theme for Joomla let's me overwrite the CSS of other classes via a custom.CSS file, and since kdrive uses inheritance, it seems this should work.

I've been looking through the CSS, but I'd love some tips if possible on where I can make the adjustments, or which classes to override in order to customize the template more to my forum.

Any help would be appreciated, Should I find a solution prior to a response, I'll post it here for other users reference.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Font, Color, Transparency 4 years 10 months ago #784

Hi jaredu,

You can edit the kunena.skinner.css file to custom colors and background of the forum. You need login to the back-end and enable the Enable Debug Mode (yes). You can refer this topic . If you need help, please send us the FTP account of the forum. We'll help you solve this issue.

Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hung Pham
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Twitter: @9themestore
Last Edit: by ntstore.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds
Help