Free Kunena Newsletter template - Get it now

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

TOPIC: Theme - Blank Page

Theme - Blank Page 5 years 2 months ago #336

Hi, I just downloaded this theme for JComments 2.3.0 (The latest Version) but I am having a very bad issue, in fact, the comment system displays very well but the issue is only when a comment is added, you can have your own opinion by visiting this link www.antarticproperties.com/mauritel/index.php/post-new-ads.html

When someone add a new comment, the response is a blank page and the article where this comment was added is no more accessible from frontend, we then need to delete the comment in backend to get access back to this article!

Actually, comments are only allowed for registered users, I have created a temporally test account with username: test and password: test so that you can login in frontend and test the comment system, if you need access to the backend, please let me know and I will send you admin access through PM.

Re: Theme - Blank Page 5 years 1 month ago #337

Hey, this is a commercial extension if I am right, we require at least a minimum of technical support when an extension does not work as it should! Can anyone please revert back to us as soon as possible? Our website is supposed to be launched within a week and we cannot launch it with bugs & technical issues!!!

Re: Theme - Blank Page 5 years 1 month ago #338

Hi Mauriestate,

The first sorry you for late. Can you provide us some infor of you site. We'll help you check this problem. (you can send us via email)

Regards!

Re: Theme - Blank Page 5 years 1 month ago #384

Hi, now it's my turn to apologies for my late reply but we were quite busy with our website development process, it seems the theme is working perfectly now, I guess it was a configuration issue within JComments that lead to this error, thanks anyway.

Re: Theme - Blank Page 5 years 1 month ago #386

Hi Tomy,

No problem :). Send us request if you have any problem about our template.

Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds